Personal Injuries *
We have considerable experience and expertise in helping our clients to recover compensation in a wide range of matters including:
- motor vehicle accidents
- claims involving unidentified and uninsured drivers
- fatal accident claims
- workplace accidents
- medical negligence claims
- public liability claims
- claims against public authorities
We have helped our clients to successfully recover compensation at pre-litigation stage, through the Injuries Board and the District Court, Circuit Court or High Court in Ireland.
We have the experience, knowledge and expertise to bring our clients through the stressful and complex litigation process and considerably ease the load of what can often seem the insurmountable and onerous burden that is litigation.
It is important to note there are strict time frames for initiating and pursing claims. Most usually in the case of personal injuries claims this is two (2) years from the date of the accident. The failure to meet these time limits can be catastrophic and fatal to making what would otherwise be a legitimate and genuine claim. However, time frames can and do vary depending on the claim being made and under what legislation.
We encourage clients to come forward at the earliest possible opportunity to initiate the process which can, unfortunately, take a lengthy amount of time to bring to a conclusion. However, it is one area where leaving things to the last minute is not at all recommended both from the solicitor’s perspective or the client’s.
If you are considering making a claim in respect of personal injuries, it is very useful if when attending your first consultation you provide the following to us:
- A short statement in your own words of how and where the accident occurred and who you believe is responsible
- In the case of a motor vehicle accident, details of the other drivers including names, registration details, insurance policy numbers etc
- Receipts or invoices for doctor / hospital expenses and pharmaceuticals
- Receipts or invoices for physiotherapy or other medical treatment
- Receipts for purchase of any medical aids or devices
- Details of loss of salary / wages (e.g. P60s, wage slips etc) and details of your employer
- Quotes for repairs to any damaged property or vehicle damage
Contact us if you wish to make an appointment. Times for these appointments are flexible to suit work and other commitments.
* Pursuant to the Solicitors (Amendment) Act 2002 and the Solicitors (Advertising) Regulations 2002, It is unlawful for any solicitor, in contentious business, to calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.